Primary Applications: Concrete, Brick, Bridge Decks, Runways, Parking Structures, Ramps, Sidewalks, Levees
Poly-Seal is a single compound, chemically reactive, ready-to-use, penetrating sealer for concrete, brick, stone and other masonry substrates. This product is used to prevent penetration of potentially damaging water and water-borne chemicals. Poly-Seal protects treated substrates from de-icing salt, acid rain damage and deterioration due to freeze/thaw, scaling and reinforcing steel corrosion related delamination.
- Meets ASTM 642: Low water absorption; stops chloride ion migration.
- Meets ASTM C-672: Protects treated surfaces from de-icing salts.
- Meets AASHTO 259-78: Resistance of concrete to chloride ion penetration.
- Meets AASHTO 260: Chloride ion content.
- Toxicity Evaluation Tested in General Accordance with ISO 5659-2,
- ASTM E-800 and EPA TO-14.
- Cure Time: 24 hours
- Pot life not applicable
- Mix Ratio: 0 or None
- VO C Content: 0 or None
Water-Based Penetrating Sealer
- Non-flammable, state-of-the-art water-based sealer technology.
- Tested and proven in extensive field tests, with years of outstanding performance in some of the most demanding environments in the world.
- Deep penetration of concrete allows Poly-Seal to become an integral part of the concrete. Improves concrete durability; protects against surface scaling and dusting.
- Passivates all electrolytic action and eliminates ingress of moisture, oil or chloride ions into Concrete. Inhibits rebar corrosion.
- Provides sealing function by preventing migration of water and salts into the concrete.
- Protects pre-cast panels from environmental pollution.